Textile Enzymes Liquid Catalase Enzyme for Degradation of Hydrogen
Catalase is a kind of liquid enzyme preparation fermented by
Aspergillus Niger; it can effectively catalyze hydrogen peroxide
and decompose hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water. And catalase
only reacts with hydrogen peroxide.
A. Water saving: only one cold rinsing is ok
B. Time saving: reduce rinsing time, the bleach clean up just need
C. Energy saving: reduce processing time and no need to heat
D. Safety: hydrogen peroxide can be completely broke down
1. Drain the spent bleaching liquor
2. Fill with fresh cold water to obtain a liquor ratio suitable for
3. Check that pH is in the range 5-10 (6-7 is most suitable) and
temp. is 20-60 centi.
4. Add 0.1-0.2g/l diluted formulations and start circulation
5. Check after 10-20min treatment
6. Continue with dyeing in the same bath
1. When the density of H2O2 is higher than 1000PPM, the enzyme CANNOT work well.
2. The activity of enzyme will be the best at 50℃, but it is NOT
recommended to dye directly if treated at 50℃.
3. After treated for 10~20min, you can use the MDRCK test paper to
test the density of residual H2O2.
Method of Formulation:
|Deionized/distilled water||The rest|
30,000-40,000 iu/ml is suitable for factory use directly
store in closed container below 25℃
avoid direct sunlight and high temperature
It will maintain its activity for at least 6 months
1.This product should be used in textile industry, shouldn’t be
adopted for food and feed industries (if need relative enzyme, you
could contact us).
2. During operation, please avoid contact of the product with
mucous membrane or skin.
3. Please wash the contacted area excessively by cold water if
4. During storage and transportation, it should be prevent from
rain and sunlight.
Overseas and domestic market:
Our 2016 sales of this single product is about 0.5 million USD
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.
Our Main Products:
we are the supplier and manufacturer:
1. textile enzymes: amylase; neutral cellulase enzyme; acid cellulase enzyme; catalase
2. textile auxi: ABS; disperse agent; detergent; softeners; resin; fastness
3. textile specialties: anti pilling agent; APEO remover; organic acid; anti ozone
silicone oil; Spandex protector and so on.